Frozen themed drinks and desserts will be served up inside the dessert party area during Illuminations. After the park closes, guests will be lead to Frozen Ever After to experience a private ride on the attraction.
The new dessert party is available to book starting on July 17, 2017.
Available Sweet and Savory Options
Hot & Cold
- Olaf’s Warm Double Chocolate S’mores Pudding Cake
- Elsa’s Warm Cottage Pudding with Salted Caramel Glaze
- Hand-dipped Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Wandering Oaken’s Eclairons
- Hans’ Key Lime Tarts with Red Glitter Glaze
- Living Rock Crispy Bonbons
- Anna’s Blue Velvet Cupcakes
- Kristoff’s No Sugar Added Lemon Curd with Blueberry
Not So Sweet
- Sven’s Fresh Fruits & Berries
- Grand Pabbie’s Winter-spiced Snack Mix
- Duke of Weselton’s Cheese Fondue served with Country Bread Cubes, Broccoli, and Grilled Flatbread
There will also be specialty beverages available such as “melted snow” as well as other non-alcoholic drinks.
- Summertime cocktails, like margaritas and piña coladas
- Beer and wine
- “Summertime Punch,” a refreshing blend of prickly pear syrup, vodka, lemonade and ginger ale.
Tickets for the party are $79 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $47 per child (ages 3 to 9), including tax and gratuity. Admission to Epcot is required and not included in the price of the party. Reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE.