Today marks the start of 2018 ticket pricing. Last night the ticketing sections for the My Disney Experience app and the Disney World website were unavailable.
With the introduction of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge next year and Toy Story Land coming up this summer it’s not hard to see why Disney has increased their ticket prices. Couple these new experiences with the fact that this has become a yearly ritual and it’s not exactly a surprise that this was coming.
Here’s a breakdown of this year’s ticket prices compared to last year’s.
One Day 2018 Ticket Prices
- Value Magic Kingdom tickets are $109, a $2 increase.
- Regular Magic Kingdom tickets are $119, a $4 increase.
- Peak Magic Kingdom tickets are $129, a $5 increase.
- Value Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom tickets are $102, a $3 increase.
- Regular Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom tickets are $114, a $7 increase.
- Peak Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom tickets are $122, a $3 increase.
Annual Passes have also gone up in price along with their Florida Resident options as well. Parking has gone up $2 for general parking to $22, and preferred parking is now at $45. Minnie Vans have also increased from $20 per one way trip to $25.
Up to date ticket prices are available on the Walt Disney World website at the link below.Walt Disney World Tickets