Disney will begin charging overnight guests for each vehicle they bring to their resort. This change impacts reservations made for March 21, 2018, and any dates that fall after.
Parking fees are applied to the guest’s folio and are charged upon resort checkout.
Standard Overnight Parking Charges
- Value Resorts:$13 per night
- Moderate Resorts: $19 per night
- Deluxe and Villas: $24 per night
- Fort Wilderness Campgrounds and Cabins: One free space per campsite
- All Resorts: $33 per night
Disney Vacation Club
- Guests using Disney Vacation Club points will be charged when staying at a Deluxe Villa.
- Guests using points to stay in any other room type will not be assessed the parking fee.
This charge only applies to overnight guests. Guests visiting the resort for the day will not be charged the parking fee. All prices include tax.
This change comes before some of the biggest expansions to Walt Disney World’s theme parks open. With Toy Story Land, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, TRON: Lightcycle Power Run, Epcot Expansion, and a new Star Wars resort it’s easy to see how parking will become a premium at onsite resorts.
For comparison, Universal Orlando’s resorts charge $20 for overnight guests at their luxury resorts. Cabana Bay is Universal’s value-priced resort and the parking fee there is $12 per day.